By far, the best opportunities come from the Chamber’s membership services. All members of the Chamber receive the periodic newsletter and emails to keep them abreast of current Chamber news. You can expect us to help others find your business and what you do. You will have a listing in our web membership directory, and when contacted about companies who provide certain services, we only refer those on our membership list. Membership has its benefits! Here are some of the benefits a business can expect from the Strongsville Chamber of Commerce.
Strongsville Chamber of Commerce Website
We are so glad you are partnered with the Strongsville Chamber of Commerce! Benefits gained by being a chamber member are available in many ways. Remember to take advantage of excellent opportunities for your business to attract new customers and share information with our community and the world.
Log in today to your chamber member portal to take advantage of these features!
- Online Payments - pay your membership fees by credit card online. Go to the www.strongsvillechamber.com, Members Info, Online Bill Payment Option and complete the form. Register and pay for events online also.
- Business Directory Listing - your business information is available to consumers through the chamber’s website
- Online Informational Brochure - your own page on the chamber’s website which can include your business description, hours of operation, location information, and up to eight keywords (these help identify your business when a website visitor does a keyword search on the Business Directory)
- Job Postings– add your own job openings to the Chamber’s website
- Hot Deals – include store coupons and special offers on the Chamber’s website
- Event Posting - add your business’ events to the Chamber’s Online Events Calendar – chamber website visitors can add your event to Outlook, e-mail the details to a friend and request an automatically generated email reminder for your event.
NEW!! Does your business have a special event or news to share?
As a service to its members, the Strongsville Chamber of Commerce now offers “Email Blasts”. This is a cost-effective, quick way to distribute information to the 660 Chamber members.
· Members may purchase (2) email blasts per calendar year.
· The first email is $250.00, the second $100.00. Please send checks payable to: Strongsville Chamber of Commerce,
18829 Royalton Road, Strongsville, Ohio 44136.
· The Chamber accepts Adobe PDF, Microsoft Office, JPG or plain text files to distribute.
· Purchaser must provide all content. (The Chamber cannot provide editing or design.)
· Requests may be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
· All email blast requests must be paid in full and made at least 5 days prior to the proposed send date.
· To be eligible, a member must be current and in good standing with the Chamber.
· The Chamber has the right to deny acceptance of any email blast request.
Monthly Luncheon Meetings
Meetings are held 3rd Tuesday of the month and include an informative program applicable to the business community. These monthly luncheon meetings also provide members with the opportunity to network with each other. A networking table is available for members to display their company brochures.
Women in Business Meetings
The Women in Business Committee sponsors four events per year. The events range from educational speakers to our most popular "Speed Networking Event". There are two morning events and two evening events, so that all members have an opportunity to attend. All are welcome to attend the events sponsored by the Women in Business Committee.
Business After Hours
These events are great opportunities to network with others in the business community after the workday is over. Sponsored by a member business, these events give members a chance to unwind and meet each other in a casual atmosphere. These are Member Only Events.
Group Benefit Discount
With its affiliation through the Northern Ohio Association of Chambers of Commerce (NOACC), group benefits give our members access to discounts on insurance, worker’s compensation plans and much more. Contact 216-447-9900, email@example.com
Strongsville Young Professionals
The Strongsville Chamber of Commerce has recently formed a new branch, the "Strongsville Young Professionals." They are looking to expand their market to a group that will consist of young to middle age adults, over the age of 21, who are looking to build new business relationships, as well as personal ones, within the Strongsville community. The committee is looking to organize activities that are non traditional Chamber events, in addition to becoming involved with current Chamber activities. Their goal is to hold quarterly events which will include educational seminars, volunteering, sporting and family oriented events.
Columbia Hills Country Club Reciprocal Program
Columbia Hills Country Club is offering members of the Strongsville Chamber of Commerce the opportunity to enjoy our golf course
and dining facility. 16200 E. River Road, State Rt. 252, Columbia Station, OH 44028, (440) 236-5051 .
What is Included:
- Chamber members are welcome to visit Columbia Hills Country Club to enjoy our championship golf course and fine cuisine.
- The Strongsville Chamber member must be present with each visit.
- Chamber members can visit the dining room up to 2 times a year for lunch or dinner.
- Chamber members can visit the golf course 1 time a year.
- Chamber members are allowed to bring up to 3 guests with each visit.
How to Enjoy the Club:
- Chamber members must call 24 hours in advance for tee times and dining reservations. Please identify yourself as a Chamber member.
- Dining reservations 440-236-5051
- Golf Tee Times 440-236-8277
- Upon arrival, Chamber members must check-in with a credit card as form of payment for visit.
- When visiting the golf course check-in will be at the Pro-Shop.
- When visiting the dining room check-in will be at the hostess stand in the clubhouse.
- Please respect our Dress Code. The golf dress code for men is golf slacks or Bermuda length golf shorts and golf shirts with a collar (shirts must be tucked in). The golf dress code for women is golf slacks or Bermuda length shorts. Women are allowed to wear sleeveless or collarless tops that present a neat appearance. The dining dress code is Business Casual.
General Clubhouse & Golf Course Information
- Guest Fees ($45.00 for 18 holes, $35.00 for 9 holes)
- Cart fees ($22.00 for 18 holes, $11.00 for 9 holes)
- Chamber members are welcome to use the locker room. Let the Pro shop know when booking a tee time if you will need a locker.
Available Golf Tee times
- Monday: Not Available.
- Tuesday: After 11:30am.
- Wednesday: Before 10:30am and after 2:00pm.
- Thursday: Any time.
- Friday: Between 11:00 – 3:00
- Saturday: After 11:00am.
- Sunday: After 12:00pm.
Clubhouse hours for Dining:
Chamber members are welcome to make dining reservations during our hours of operation based on the club event schedule and availability.
April: Closed Monday & Tuesday, Wednesday thru Saturday 11am-8pm. Sunday 9am-1pm.
May- October: Closed Monday, Sunday thru Thursday 11am-8pm. Friday & Saturday 11am-9pm.
November: Closed Monday & Tuesday, Wednesday thru Saturday 11am-8pm, Sunday 9am-1pm
December: Closed Monday. Tuesday thru Saturday 11am-8pm, Sunday 9am-1pm.
We are proud to be partners with the members of the Strongsville Chamber.